Are you looking for Best Printer In India?
You may ask – why did we decide to list the best printer in India? Printers are not the first thing on people’s minds when they decide to shop for electronics. True, printers are not as popular or commonplace as other electronic gadgets like TVs, laptops, phones etc.
But, we cannot deny that we all need a printer at certain points of our lives to be able to complete some specific tasks. Sometimes it is the occasional assignment given to a child from his school, sometimes it is an urgent report that needs to be presented by an office-goer the very next day – whatever the reason, the need for printers stands undeniably true.
Most of us who do not possess a printer at home compensate for it by having the job done at printing cum xerox shops. However, it is not unknown to us that often these stores charge an unreasonable amount of money to get a simple task done.
What is even more bothersome is that if we need something printed very urgently and the xerox and printing shops are closed, then we get stuck in a very difficult situation.
Also, if you own a start-up or work from your home or even have an office, you may want to buy a printer so that the various printing needs of your office can be taken care of fairly easily.
You may even want a printer for setting up your own printing cum xerox shop, or maybe a stationery shop, or any other establishment that would require you to provide printing services to your customers.
Hence, there are various reasons why you would want to consider buying a printer of your own. While it can be a very wise investment, it is important to choose the right printer.
Not all printers are made the same – each printer comes with its own set of qualities and flaws; you should only invest in a particular printer after you are sure that it comes with the features that you would need, and you can live with its flaws. Here is the list of Best Printer In India.
- 10 Best Printer In India (2020)
- 1. HP Laserjet M1005 Laser Printer: Best All In One Printer India
- 2. Epson EcoTank L3150 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer: Best Printer In India
- 3. Canon Pixma G3000 All-in-One Wireless Printer: Best Home Printer In India
- 4. HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Laser Printer: Best Multifunction Printer In India
- 5. Canon Pixma G2012 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer: Best Colour Printer In India
- 6. HP DeskJet 3636 All-in-One Ink Printer: Best Printer In India
- 7. Samsung SI-M2021 Black and White Laserjet Printer: Best Laser Printer In India
- 8. Brother HL-L2321D Monochrome Laser Printer: Best Printer For Office Use In India
- 9. HP 310 All-In-One Ink Tank Colour Printer: Best All In One Printer In India
- 10. Canon Pixma MG2577s All-in-One Inkjet Printer: Best Printer For Home Use In India
- Best Printer In India Buyers Guide
10 Best Printer In India (2020)
1. HP Laserjet M1005 Laser Printer: Best All In One Printer India
HP Laserjet M1005
The HP LaserJet M1005 is a capable laser printer that allows you to take black and white printouts quickly and efficiently. It is quite fast in operation and can operate at a speed of 14 pages per minute, with the first page churned out in less than 8 seconds from a standstill.
The paper holding strays can hold a maximum of 150 sheets of paper in one go, meaning that you don’t have to worry about frequent paper refills or running out of blank sheets in the middle of printing a larger document.
The printer is quite economical as well; the average printing cost is a mere Rs 1.4 a page, which conforms to the country’s ISO standards. Despite the fast operation, the printer manages an adequately good print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
The LaserJet M1005 allows for printing different types of documents such as postcards, C5 sheets, C6 sheets and A4 sheets. Since the scanner is of a flatbed type, the printer can be used for both office and home applications. The printer is built to last and can churn out 2000 pages in a single cartridge.
What makes this printer even more desirable is that it is a multi-functional printer – therefore, besides printing, the printer can also perform various other actions such as scanning and copying.
It even comes equipped with a 2” LCD that allows you to view the functions being processed within the printer. Considering the durability and features packed into this one printer, the price at which it comes is a steal. Indeed, it is a multi-tasking printer from HP that comes at a budget.
- Highly durable
- Fast operation
- Multiple format support
- Copying and scanning facilities available
- Power delivery issues
- Heats up a bit during operational
2. Epson EcoTank L3150 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer: Best Printer In India
Epson EcoTank L3150
The Epson EcoTank L3150 is a compact printer that is pleasant to look at and occupies the minimum possible space in your workspace, thus leaving a lot of room for working and keeping other equipment.
The main feature of attraction of this printer is that it has WiFi connectivity built into it, allowing various devices to connect to it wirelessly to send it to print commands. This also eliminates the need for the printer to be placed on your desk, bound by wires to your desktop or laptop; instead, it can be kept in any convenient location in your home or office and printing tasks can be assigned to it wirelessly.
It can even accept print commands from devices such as phones and tablet PCs – it is not limited by only a PC.
The WiFI connectivity is not the only desirable aspect of the Epson EcoTank L3150; it is a multifunctional printer, and besides printing, it can also scan and copy documents quite easily.
The printer is quite fast in operation and can withstand a long period of heavy usage. It has a fast printing speed of 33 pages per minute for black and white prints and 15 pages per minute for coloured ones.
It is quite a power-efficient and consumes only 12W during operation. It is also capable of printing a variety of different types of documents. The plastic construction, however, reduces build quality and causes fragility. This is one of the Best Printer In India
- Fast, high-quality printing
- Compact design
- Low power consumption
- Added scanning and copying abilities
- Unsatisfactory build quality
- Difficult driver installation
3. Canon Pixma G3000 All-in-One Wireless Printer: Best Home Printer In India
Canon Pixma G3000
The Canon Pixma G3000 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer is one of the best Ink Tank printers that are available on the market today. It is, after all, a product from the coveted Canon brand that has been famous for decades in the field of photography and image reproduction.
It is an Ink Tank printer that focuses tremendously on picture quality, with the bonus of wireless connectivity that allows you to place the printer at a convenient location and print from a variety of devices such as PCs, phones, tablets etc without the wires binding you to a single place.
It can connect to your device via WiFi or Bluetooth, or Canon’s Selphy application. The Canon Pixma G3000 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer also turns out high-resolution prints of 4800 x 1200 dpi which is much better than its competition, and is even worthy of being used as a printer for photos in a photo studio, provided the right kind of paper is used.
However, the printer is not famous for being durable and be prepared for occasional failures and paper jams.
- Wireless connectivity
- High-resolution printouts
- Wireless connectivity over both Bluetooth and WiFi
- Allows printing over cloud services
- Occasional failures and paper jams
4. HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Laser Printer: Best Multifunction Printer In India
HP Laserjet Pro M1136
HP Laserjet Pro M1136 is another offering from Hewlett-Packard. It is, like the previous HP printer listed here, extremely durable and can churn out 5000 pages in a month. It is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux PCs and supports various media formats.
It is powered by a 266 Mhz processor coupled with 8MB of on-board storage that allows for rapid printing; the printer operates at a speed of 18 pages per minute with the first page churned out in less than 8 seconds.
The printer’s paper input feed tray can hold 150 sheets at a stretch and the output tray can hold a maximum of 100 sheets at a time, allowing you take easily print bulkier documents without worrying about the paper.
Since it is a multi-functional printer, it allows you to scan and copy documents as well, aside from printing them. The printer can print a variety of different types of documents such as envelopes, postcards, cardstock etc.
Additionally, it comes equipped with a numeric LED display t keep tabs on operations. Indeed, if you wish to buy a reliable multifunctional laser printer for use at an office or your home, look no further than the HP Laserjet Pro M1136.
- Fast operation
- 8MB internal storage and 266MHz processor
- Compact design
- Easy installation
- Heats up a bit during operation
- Power delivery issues
5. Canon Pixma G2012 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer: Best Colour Printer In India
Canon Pixma G2012
The Canon Pixma G2012 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer is an Ink Tank printer that focuses primarily on print quality. It is a compact printer that does not take up much space, which makes it ideal for a home or a small office.
It is a multi-functional printer and hence can perform scanning and copying operations on documents as well. It comes equipped with an LCD so that the user can be informed of the various processes being undertaken by the printer.
The printouts generated are generally of high quality and have a high resolution. Printing costs are low too. However, one must note that this printer works only with Windows PCs – it is not compatible with Linux or macOS. Nevertheless, it is still a decent choice when it comes to printers.
- High printout quality and resolution
- Quick operation
- Indicative LCD
- Low printing costs
- Incompatible with macOS and Linux operating systems
- Durability issues
6. HP DeskJet 3636 All-in-One Ink Printer: Best Printer In India
HP DeskJet 3636
HP DeskJet 3636 All-in-One Ink Advantage Wireless Colour Printer is easily one of the most feature-packed single-function printers on this list, and yet one of the cheapest too. It has WiFI connectivity built into it, removing the hassle of wires and allowing the printer to be operated remotely from any corner of the room, from almost any device.
Its compact dimensions allow it to be placed almost anywhere, thus leaving a lot more space free for other equipment or work. One of the main attractions of this tiny printer is that it is voice-activated and can be paired with a voice assistant such as Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa.
It can also turn out the high resolution, quality prints at resolutions of 4800 x 1200 DPI. However, one must avoid being pulled into this printer mindlessly owing to its low price and fancy features: it is an InkJet printer, which is notorious for durability issues and maintenance costs and is not suitable for people who need to print documents and photos very often.
Additionally, the high cost of cartridges implies that it may very well be the most expensive printer on this list in the long run. It is not very ink-efficient either can only print 50-60 pages in a single refill. Thus, It is most suited for home use, and that too only if it is used only occasionally.
- Wireless connectivity over Bluetooth and WiFi
- Cloud Printing
- Synchronization with voice assistants
- High-resolution images
- Stunning image quality
- Cheap and affordable
- High maintenance costs
- High cartridge prices
- Low page turnout
7. Samsung SI-M2021 Black and White Laserjet Printer: Best Laser Printer In India
The Samsung SI-M2021 Black and White Laserjet Printer is arguably one of the best performing printer on this list. It has 64 MB of memory and a 400 MHz processor, which is almost overkill for a printer.
This translates into very high-speed printing and yet ensures smooth and sharp prints. The printer manages a printing speed of a whopping 20 pages per minute, which is faster than any other laser printer on this list.
It is quite easy to set up and drivers are available quite easily even if you lose the driver installation disc, or you do not have a disc drive. It also has a higher resolution as compared to other laser printers – at 1200 x 1200 dpi, this is as good as a laser printer can get.
It is also a multifunctional printer and, besides printing, can also perform additional tasks such as scanning and copying. The printer is quite lightweight and compact and is easy to move around and fit in any nook or corner in your home or office.
It is an excellent printer for both home and office use, but you should look out for heating issues =during operation, that limits the printer to take 14-15 printouts in a single sitting. However, it is still one of the best printers to have been released in the market. We can say that this is one of the Best Printer In India.
- Ultra-fast 400MHz processor
- 64MB of onboard storage
- Printing speed of 20 pages per minute
- High-resolution printouts
- Heats up quite a bit during operation
8. Brother HL-L2321D Monochrome Laser Printer: Best Printer For Office Use In India
The Brother HL-L2321D Single-Function Monochrome Laser Printer follows is pleasantly simplistic in design – it is modern and compact, and blends in well with its surroundings. It is a very compact printer that allows it to be kept almost in any place without taking up too much in terms of space.
The printer’s paper tray can manage an impressive 250 pages at once, which ensures that you do not have to worry about running out of paper in the middle of printing. As the icing on the cake, the tray is completely enclosed, hence protecting the sheets from dust and moisture.
The Brother HL-L2321D Single-Function Monochrome Laser Printer is blisteringly fast in terms of operation – it can print 30 black-and-white pages in a minute. In contrast, most laser printers at its price have half that speed.
And despite the low cost and the high printing speed, the print quality is simply amazing and the resolution to is slightly above average at 2400 x 600 dpi. Additionally, the printer comes with automatic two-sided printing which helps to save paper as effectively only half of the total number of pages would be required for a document.
However, the printing cost is quite high at almost Rs 2.5 a page. Also, a single cartridge cannot churn out more than 1500 pages, hence operational costs are quite high for this printer as compared to other heavy-duty laser printers. Yet, it is a fast, durable and dependable printer that you can safely bet your money on.
- Rapid printing
- Above-average resolution
- Automatic duplex printing
- Easy to install
- Occasional paper jam issues
- Power delivery issues
9. HP 310 All-In-One Ink Tank Colour Printer: Best All In One Printer In India
HP 310 All-In-One
The HP 310 leads the pack in terms of aesthetics – the black exterior and sleek modern design is almost unbeatable; other printers can only aspire to look as stylish as this one. The HP 310 is a multifunctional printer that allows scanning and copying operations on documents other than printing.
It can produce extremely high-quality prints at a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi – higher than most laser printers on this list, apart from the Samsung SI-M2021. Cost per page too is a mere Rs 0.1 for B&W prints and Rs 0.2 for coloured ones, which is the absolute lowest in this list.
However, the 310 also comes with its set of flaws – operational speeds are much more sluggish as compared to other printers on this list at the rate of 7.5 pages per minute for B&W prints and 4.5 pages per minute for coloured printouts, and the printer must be used more sparingly as compared to laser printers – it can print a maximum of 1000 pages per month.
Also, if left alone for extended periods, the ink tips tend to dry up and then must be cleaned, which further wastes ink. However, it is still one of the best looking ink tank printers that you can buy today.
- Excellent studio-quality coloured printouts
- High-resolution prints
- Sleek design
- Slow operation
- Lighter, dull prints
- Ink gets removed on washing
- Occasional printer head faults
10. Canon Pixma MG2577s All-in-One Inkjet Printer: Best Printer For Home Use In India
Canon Pixma MG2577s
All-in-one InkJet printers are hard to come by, as they are not very practical – all-in-one printers are mainly required in offices where scanning etc is required regularly. However, InkJet printers are not suited at all for offices owing to their low durability and page turnouts.
However, if you need a small, compact all-in-one InkJet printer for your home or office, the Canon Pixma MG2577s All-in-One Inkjet Printer is a great choice. It is the most affordable all-in-one printer on this list and allows scanning and copying of documents. It is also wireless and can connect to a wide variety of devices via WiFi.
It can also work with your iOS or Android phone or tablet PC. However, it comes with the usual woes of InkJet printers like expensive cartridges that need regular replacement and poor durability. However, if you need a cheap all-in-one printer, this is one of the best that you can hope to get.
- Very cheap
- Easy setup
- Wireless connectivity via WiFi
- Compatible with almost all devices, including iOS and Android devices
- Susceptible to paper jams and other errors
- Expensive cartridges
- Can only be used sparingly
Best Printer In India Buyers Guide
When buying a printer, one should not just go for the cheapest option available, or the one with the fanciest features: one should take into account why he needs the printer and buy one with the functions and abilities that he needs from his printer.
- For heavy-duty printing that only involves monochrome black and white or grayscale printouts, laser printers are the best option due to their reliability and low printing costs.
- They can effortlessly print around 5000 pages in a month and can even print 200-odd pages in one go, making them ideal for offices and print cum xerox shops which require a large number of prints continuously for a long period.
- For colour prints at a reasonable price range, Ink Tank printers are the ideal choice – they allow for quality prints and they do not cost as much either. The Ink Tank printers fill up the space left between laser and InkJet printers – they are more reliable than InkJet printers and can print larger volumes, and can print in colour unlike a vast majority of laser printers.
- However, they need to be used constantly as the ink headers dry up after a period of no usage. Cartridges are not very expensive and maintenance is easy.
- Ink-Jet printers are the most easily the cheapest options and they produce fairly high-quality prints that can potentially be good enough for photos too, as long as the right type of paper is used.
- They are also come equipped with a lot of fancy features such as voice activation and synchronization with voice assistants. However, maintenance costs are quite high for them as their cartridges are quite expensive, and they are only suited for home use which does not involve taking a lot of prints.
Well, this concludes the article on the best printer in India. We hope that the article comes of some use to you and that you find the ideal printer for yourself among the ones that we have listed here.
Thank you for reading; have a nice day ahead.